Part-Time Balance Clerk
The Part-Time Balance Clerk is responsible for investigating, re-entering, and balancing check items that reject under normal processing, which includes balancing and verifying that debits and credits on grouped check and bank transaction items are equal, investigating, and balancing rejected items. Shift Hours MTWF - 3:00 PM-9:00 PM and Thur - 4:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Basic understanding and knowledge of individual bank item transaction processing in an image and traditional bank processing environment.
- Basic understanding of bank item processing operations.
- Learns and maintains knowledge of bank numbers assigned to banks processed.
- Introductory knowledge of financial data processing, balancing, and bank bookkeeping preferred.
- Minimum 10-key by touch at a rate of 1500 items per hour.
- Strong visual error detection skills.
- Basic data-entry proficiency.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to lift up to 20 - 25 lbs. regularly.
- Extended periods of sitting and or standing.
- High finger dexterity and strength in hands.
High School Diploma or GED
General bank operations experience preferred, but not required.
Hutchinson, KS 67501
Schedule Hours MTWF - 3-9 and Thur - 4-9
- Health, dental, vision, life, cancer and long-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement and profit-sharing plans
- Paid vacations, sick leave and holidays
- Spending accounts
- AFLAC benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Job-related educational assistance
- Wellness benefits
- Fun, friendly work environment!
Applying for Employment
Complete the application form, then click "Submit" to process your application. Be sure to attach your resume and a cover letter that specifies the position for which you are applying and your salary requirements.
We are an E-Verify Employer
E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows us to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.
- The Right to Work (English Version)
- The Right to Work (Spanish Version)
- E-Verify Participation (English Version)
- E-Verify Participation (Spanish Version)
Mail Applications To:
Data Center, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
20 W. Second Ave.
Hutchinson, Kansas 67501
DCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug-free workplace.