Customer Support - Third Party Specialist
The Third Party Specialist is responsible for maintaining close liaison with customers, and assisting banks in obtaining complete and satisfactory utilization of DCI products and services.
- Must possess general knowledge of all areas of the banking industry and related financial data processing.
- Knowledge of bank compliance regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of financial computing applications and general PC operations.
- Thorough understanding of DCI operations.
- Basic knowledge of web applications.
- Excellent leadership skills and conduct of interpersonal relations.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, in person and through use of telephone.
- Advanced PC operation and testing skills, word-processing, and spreadsheet software proficiency, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office, and Windows applications required.
- Possesses sound analytical problem determination and problem-solving skills.
- Effective planning, coordination, time management, and organization skills.
- Effective and appropriate face-to-face and verbal communication skills, as well as appropriate conduct of interpersonal relations.
- Effective communication skills in writing and speaking clearly and concisely.
- Strong documentation and written communication skills.
Hutchinson, KS 67501
- Health, dental, vision, life, cancer and long-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement and profit-sharing plans
- Paid vacations, sick leave and holidays
- Spending accounts
- AFLAC benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Job-related educational assistance
- Wellness benefits
- Fun, friendly work environment!
Applying for Employment
Complete the application form, then click "Submit" to process your application. Be sure to attach your resume and a cover letter that specifies the position for which you are applying and your salary requirements.
We are an E-Verify Employer
E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows us to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.
- The Right to Work (English Version)
- The Right to Work (Spanish Version)
- E-Verify Participation (English Version)
- E-Verify Participation (Spanish Version)
Mail Applications To:
Data Center, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
20 W. Second Ave.
Hutchinson, Kansas 67501
DCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug-free workplace.