Banking Software Implementation Specialist
DCI, a provider of full-service bank technology and processing solutions to the financial industry, is recruiting for three Implementation Specialists at our Corporate Office in Hutchinson, KS. One will work with online banking implementation and the other two will work with the implementation for management and deposit applications. The Implementation Specialist works in a team to ensure the successful conversion of new banks to the DCI data processing system, maintaining close liaison with customers, and assisting banks in obtaining complete and satisfactory utilization of DCI services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Three or more years of work experience for a financial institution.
- General knowledge of the banking industry and related financial data processing and testing skills.
- Analytical skills required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent planning, time management, organization, writing and verbal communication skills are also required.
- This position requires at least 50% travel throughout the US, but you will mostly travel as a team to our customer sites.
Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field is preferred by not required.
Three or more years of work experience for a financial institution.
Hutchinson, KS 67501
- Health, dental, vision, life, cancer and long-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement and profit-sharing plans
- Paid vacations, sick leave and holidays
- Spending accounts
- AFLAC benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Job-related educational assistance
- Wellness benefits
- Fun, friendly work environment!
Applying for Employment
Complete the application form, then click "Submit" to process your application. Be sure to attach your resume and a cover letter that specifies the position for which you are applying and your salary requirements.
We are an E-Verify Employer
E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows us to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.
- The Right to Work (English Version)
- The Right to Work (Spanish Version)
- E-Verify Participation (English Version)
- E-Verify Participation (Spanish Version)
Mail Applications To:
Data Center, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
20 W. Second Ave.
Hutchinson, Kansas 67501
DCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug-free workplace.