DCI is a small community with one big goal in mind – making the best product and service we can offer.
DCI is a great place to work ... we pull together as a team.
Valerie, Senior Business Analyst
As one of the most experienced developers of core banking software and technology, DCI is continually seeking highly motivated, self-starting individuals to help maintain our leadership position in today’s competitive banking environment.
(Can be based out of our offices in Hutchinson or Lenexa, Kan., or Addison, Texas)
DCI offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package:
- Health, dental, vision, life, cancer and long-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement and profit-sharing plans
- Paid vacations, sick leave and holidays
- Spending accounts
- AFLAC benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Job-related educational assistance
- Wellness benefits
- Fun, friendly work environment!
Applying for Employment
Complete the application form, then click "Submit" to process your application. Be sure to attach your resume and a cover letter that specifies the position for which you are applying and your salary requirements.
We are an E-Verify Employer
E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows us to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.
· The Right to Work (English Version)
· The Right to Work (Spanish Version)
· E-Verify Participation (English Version)
· E-Verify Participation (Spanish Version)
Data Center, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
20 W. Second Ave.
Hutchinson, Kansas 67501
DCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug-free workplace.